GET EXCITED FOR SUMMER 2021!!!!
We plan to be"H operate camp for 7 weeks this summer. The health and safety of our campers and staff is our top priority. We will continue to monitor COVID-19 developments as they emerge.
Bunks will be limited. Please sign up early to ensure a spot for your child.
Philadelphia's Torah Day Camp
Camp Achdus is a summer camp for boys entering 1st through 8th grade. It is the first choice of parents and kids throughout the greater Philadelphia region, from Bensalem to Cherry Hill, Rhawnhurst to Bala Cynwyd.
Camp Achdus is a licensed and certified day camp. All of our staff are trained and certified. You can be confident that your child will be safe, cared for, and have a blast!
The Camp Achdus philosophy is that the chinuch (formative Jewish education) of our children requires year-round involvement, and that the summer period is not only critical to maintaining the child's achievements, but specifically endowed with channels to amplify and to reinforce them through the unique experience that summer camp affords.
Mailing Address: 7942 Dorcas Street, Philadelphia, PA 19111
Camp Address: 9201 Old Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19115
SUMMER 2021 ESSENTIALS
- Full Summer: June 23, 2021 - August 10, 2021
- 1st Session: June 23, 2021 - July 20, 2021
- 2nd Session: July 21, 2021 - August 10, 2021
- Monday - Thursday 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Friday 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Fees (per camper)
- Full Summer (7 weeks), includes a $40 registration fee.
- Before March 1: $1,305
- After March 1: $1,405
- 1st Session (4 weeks), includes a $40 registration fee.
- Before March 1: $775
- After March 1: $820
- 2nd Session (3 weeks), includes a $40 registration fee.
- Before March 1: $590
- After March 1: $625
- $195 + $40 registration fee
- A deposit of $235 per child is required upon registration. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. This amount will be applied to your camp bill.
- Sibling discounts are available for siblings that are signed up for a full summer as follows:
- 1st sibling: $30 off
- 2nd sibling: $40 off
- 3rd+ sibling: $50 off
- Payments can be made by cash, check(s), credit or debit card.
- There will be no refunds once camp starts. If your child is not well and misses a few days, you will not be refunded.
- If your child has fever and is sent home due to Covid-19 protocol, you will not be refunded.
- If for whatever reason camp is closed down early due to Covid-19 related reasons, then you will be issued a refund for the remainder of camp.
- If a child must stay home because he has tested positive for the virus ch”v, then only the child with the virus will be refunded for the days of camp that he will miss.
- If you pull out on the side of caution due to a case in camp, you will not be refunded.
Become an Achdus Camper!
Join the wonderful Achdus family, and see why Camp Achdus has earned a special place in every kid's heart!