Philadelphia's Torah Day Camp
Camp Achdus is a 7 week summer camp for boys entering Kindergarten through 8th grade. It is the first choice of parents and kids throughout the greater Philadelphia region, from Bensalem to Cherry Hill, Rhawnhurst to Bala Cynwyd.
Camp Achdus is a licensed and certified day camp. All of our staff are trained and certified. You can be confident that your child will be safe, cared for, and have a blast!
The Camp Achdus philosophy is that the chinuch (formative Jewish education) of our children requires year-round involvement, and that the summer period is not only critical to maintaining the child's achievements, but specifically endowed with channels to amplify and to reinforce them through the unique experience that summer camp affords.
Mailing Address: 7942 Dorcas Street, Philadelphia, PA 19111
Camp Address: 9201 Old Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19115
SUMMER 2020 ESSENTIALS
- First session: June 29, 2020 - July 24, 2020
- Second session: July 27, 2020 - August 14, 2020
- Monday - Thursday 9:15 am - 3:45 pm
- Friday 9:15 am - 2:00 pm
Fees (per camper)
- Full Summer, early bird (until April 1st*): $1,300 + $30 registration fee
- Full Summer (after April 1st): $1,365 + $30 registration fee
- Week-by-week: $195 (no early bird option)
- A deposit of $225 per child is required upon registration. This money is non-refundable and non-transferable. The deposit, less the $30 registration fee, is applied to your camp bill.
- Sibling discounts are available for siblings that are signed up for a full summer as follows:
- 1st sibling: $30 off
- 2nd sibling: $40 off
- 3rd+ sibling: $50 off
- Payments can be made by Credit/Debit card, cash or check(s).
*Early registration rates apply only if we receive a deposit and approved payment plan by April 1.
Transportation (Subject to availability)
- Round Trip: $40 per camper per week
- One Way: $25 per camper per week
Become an Achdus Camper!
Join the wonderful Achdus family, and see why Camp Achdus has earned a special place in every kid's heart!